Benazepril (Benazepril Hydrochloride)
What conditions and diseases is Benazepril used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Benazepril?
The active ingredients in Benazepril include:
What class of drug is Benazepril?
Benazepril belongs to the class of drugs:
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
- Angiotensin-converting Enzyme Inhibitors
- Decreased Blood Pressure
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Benazepril Information Guide
Benazepril is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Benazepril include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Benazepril
- Congestive heart failure: Congestive Heart Failure occurs when the heart cannot pump adequately to send the blood around the body. Note that “heart failure
... More on Congestive heart failure »
- Chronic Hypertension: Chronic Hypertension refers to High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) that is a chronic, ongoing condition. Hypertension is a very common chronic
... More on Chronic Hypertension »
- Heart Attack: Heart attack, also called Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI), occurs when the heart does not get enough blood supply. It is
... More on Heart Attack »
- Essential Hypertension: Essential Hypertension is the common form of chronic hypertension (high blood pressure) without any clear cause. It is often related
... More on Essential Hypertension »
- Hypertensive Disorders: Hypertensive Disorders are those that involve hypertension (high blood pressure) or are related to hypertension. Chronic Hypertension disorders include Essential Hypertension
... More on Hypertensive Disorders »
- Blood Pressure Disorders: The most common blood pressure are chronic high blood pressure (hypertension) and chronic low blood pressure (hypotension). High blood pressure
... More on Blood Pressure Disorders »
- Heart Failure: Heart Failure is a weakly beating heart that is not adequate to maintain the body’s function. It usually refers
... More on Heart Failure »
- Kidney Disorders: Kidney disorders, or renal disorders, refers to any of the group of diseases that affect the kidneys. Acute kidney conditions
... More on Kidney Disorders »
- Liver Disorders: The liver is a large organ that can have various disorders. Infection or inflammation of the liver is called hepatitis
... More on Liver Disorders »
- Agranulocytosis: Agranulocytosis is the total absence of a type of white blood cell called granulocytes. Neutropenia is the condition where they
... More on Agranulocytosis »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.