Benzoyl peroxide short contact
What conditions and diseases is Benzoyl peroxide short contact used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Benzoyl peroxide short contact include:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Benzoyl peroxide short contact Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Benzoyl peroxide short contact include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Benzoyl peroxide short contact
- Acne: Acne, or “acne vulgaris” for its proper medical name, is a chronic skin disorder. Typical symptoms include whiteheads, blackheads, and
... More on Acne »
- Pimples: Pimples are a small skin lump that is well-known as part of acne (acne vulgaris), which is common in
... More on Pimples »
- Blackheads: A blackhead is a type of pimple that may occur with acne, usually in teenagers with puberty. It has the
... More on Blackheads »
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Benzoyl Peroxide is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Benzoyl Peroxide »
- Topical treatment: Topical treatment refers to a form of treatment that is applied topically, which means to the skin (or to the
... More on Topical treatment »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.