Bepreve (Bepotastine Besilate)
What is Bepreve?
BEPREVE ® (bepotastine besilate ophthalmic solution) is used the treat the itching of Allergic Conjunctivitis. BEPREVE ® (bepotastine besilate ophthalmic solution) is a histamine H 1 receptor antagonist.
... More »
What diseases and conditions are treated by Bepreve?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Bepreve include:
- Allergic conjunctivitis (to prevent itching)
What are the active ingredients of Bepreve?
The active ingredients in Bepreve include:
- Bepotastine Besilate
What class of drug is Bepreve?
Bepreve belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Solution forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Bepreve Solution by Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Bepreve Solution by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Bepreve Solution by Ista Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Bepreve Information Guide
Bepreve is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Histamine-1 Receptor Antagonist.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bepreve include:More Diseases »
What warnings or precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Bepreve?
Some of the warnings and precautions that need to be noted when considering Bepreve for use, include the following:
- Contamination of Tip and Solution
- Contact Lens Use
- Topical Ophthalmic Use Only
Product Formulation Information: Bepreve
- Conjunctivitis: Conjunctivitis is an eye inflammation or infection, affecting the conjunctiva of the eye. The main types are viral conjunctivitis and
... More on Conjunctivitis »
- Allergies: Allergies occur when the immune system responds to a substance. Common examples include dust allergies, pollen allergies (causing hay fever
... More on Allergies »
- Itch: Itch or “itchiness” is also known as “pruritus” and has many causes. Causes range from a minor local skin condition
... More on Itch »
- Histamine-1 Receptor Antagonist: Histamine-1 Receptor Antagonist is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Histamine-1 Receptor Antagonist »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.