What conditions and diseases is BiDil used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of BiDil?
The active ingredients in BiDil include:
What class of drug is BiDil?
BiDil belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- BiDil Tablets by Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- BiDil Tablets by Arbor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BiDil Tablets by REMEDYREPACK INC.
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
BiDil Information Guide
BiDil is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of:
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to BiDil include:More Diseases »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of BiDil?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering BiDil for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Drug/Drug Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
- Hydralazine Hydrochloride
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Pregnancy Category C
- Nursing mothers
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking BiDil?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Chest pain
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Tachycardia ...
What are the inactive ingredients in BiDil?
The inactive ingredients contained in BiDil are:
- Anhydrous lactose
- Silicon Dioxide
- FD&C yellow no. 6
- Aluminum Oxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Polyethylene glycols
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium starch glycolate type a potato
- Titanium Dioxide
Product Formulation Information: BiDil
- Congestive heart failure: Congestive Heart Failure occurs when the heart cannot pump adequately to send the blood around the body. Note that “heart failure
... More on Congestive heart failure »
- Heart Failure: Heart Failure is a weakly beating heart that is not adequate to maintain the body’s function. It usually refers
... More on Heart Failure »
- Chronic Hypertension: Chronic Hypertension refers to High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) that is a chronic, ongoing condition. Hypertension is a very common chronic
... More on Chronic Hypertension »
- Essential Hypertension: Essential Hypertension is the common form of chronic hypertension (high blood pressure) without any clear cause. It is often related
... More on Essential Hypertension »
- Edema: Edema is fluid retention in body tissues and appears similar to swelling. Edema affecting the whole body is called “generalized edema
... More on Edema »
- High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure, or hypertension, occurs when the pressure inside blood vessels is abnormally high. The term may refer to
... More on High Blood Pressure »
- Isosorbide Dinitrate: Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release tablets are used to prevent chest pain (angina pectoris) that is caused by coronary artery disease
... More on Isosorbide Dinitrate »
- Arteriolar Vasodilation: Arteriolar Vasodilation is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Arteriolar Vasodilation »
- Arteriolar Vasodilator: Arteriolar Vasodilator is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Arteriolar Vasodilator »
- Nitrate Vasodilator: Nitrate Vasodilator is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Nitrate Vasodilator »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.