BPO 9 Foaming (Benzoyl Peroxide)
What conditions and diseases is BPO 9 Foaming used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of BPO 9 Foaming?
The active ingredients in BPO 9 Foaming include:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
BPO 9 Foaming Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to BPO 9 Foaming include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: BPO 9 Foaming
- Acne: Acne, or “acne vulgaris” for its proper medical name, is a chronic skin disorder. Typical symptoms include whiteheads, blackheads, and
... More on Acne »
- Pimples: Pimples are a small skin lump that is well-known as part of acne (acne vulgaris), which is common in
... More on Pimples »
- Blackheads: A blackhead is a type of pimple that may occur with acne, usually in teenagers with puberty. It has the
... More on Blackheads »
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Benzoyl Peroxide is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Benzoyl Peroxide »
- Topical treatment: Topical treatment refers to a form of treatment that is applied topically, which means to the skin (or to the
... More on Topical treatment »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.