Bromfenac (Bromfenac Sodium)
What conditions and diseases is Bromfenac used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Bromfenac?
The active ingredients in Bromfenac include:
- Bromfenac Sodium
What class of drug is Bromfenac?
Bromfenac belongs to the class of drugs:
- Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Compounds
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Solution forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Bromfenac Solution by Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bromfenac Solution by Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Bromfenac Solution by Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc.
- Bromfenac Solution by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Bromfenac Information Guide
Bromfenac is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bromfenac include:More Diseases »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Bromfenac?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Bromfenac for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
- Teratogenic Effects
- Pregnancy Category C
- Non-Teratogenic Effects
- Nursing Mothers
Product Formulation Information: Bromfenac
- Inflammatory disorders: Inflammatory disorders are those that cause inflammation within the body. There are various types of anti-inflammatory medications (e.g
... More on Inflammatory disorders »
- Inflammation: Inflammation, or an inflammatory reaction, refers to a body process involving various substances that attempt to repair damage. An inflammation
... More on Inflammation »
- Eye pain: Eye pain can affect the eye or the eye socket around the eye. Various eye disorders can cause eye discomfort
... More on Eye pain »
- NSAIDs: Non-Steroid Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) are used to reduce pain (analgesic), reduce fever (antipyretic), and in the treatment of
... More on NSAIDs »
- Anti-inflammatory drug: An Anti-inflammatory drug is a drug that acts against inflammation and inflammatory disorders. Examples of subclasses include steroids, corticosteroids
... More on Anti-inflammatory drug »
- Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors: Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Cyclooxygenase Inhibitors »
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Compounds: Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Compounds is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Compounds »
- Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug: Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.