Butalbital and Acetaminophen
What conditions and diseases is Butalbital and Acetaminophen used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Butalbital and Acetaminophen include:
What class of drug?
Butalbital and Acetaminophen belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen Tablets by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen Tablets by Nexgen Pharma, Inc.
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen Tablets by STAT Rx USA LLC
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen by MIKART, INC.
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen by STAT Rx USA LLC
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Butalbital and Acetaminophen Information Guide
Butalbital and Acetaminophen is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Barbiturate.
Drugs may have a number of warnings associated with their use. What are the warnings regarding the use of Butalbital and Acetaminophen?
Some of the warnings are below. Any use of Butalbital and Acetaminophen needs to heed warnings surrounding the following:
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Butalbital and Acetaminophen?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Butalbital and Acetaminophen for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Information for Patients/Caregivers
- Drug Interactions
- Drug/Laboratory Test Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
- Teratogenic Effects
- Pregnancy Category ...
What are the inactive ingredients in Butalbital and Acetaminophen?
The inactive ingredients contained in Butalbital and Acetaminophen are:
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- Croscarmellose sodium
- FD&C blue #1 lake
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Pregelatinized starch
- Stearic acid
Product Formulation Information: Butalbital and Acetaminophen
- Pain: Pain is a very common symptom that can affect almost any region of the body. Common types of pain include
... More on Pain »
- Headache: Everyone is familiar with a simple headache, which is annoying but disappears after a few hours. There are many other
... More on Headache »
- Fever: A fever is a high body temperature and can be caused by hundreds of different conditions. The most common causes
... More on Fever »
- Muscle pain: Muscle aches and pains can be caused by a variety of disorders. There are many infectious disorders that cause a
... More on Muscle pain »
- Tension: Tension is a general and non-specific description of symptoms. It may refer to emotional tension or to physical disorders
... More on Tension »
- Muscle Spasms: Muscle spasms, including muscle cramps, refer to an abnormal contraction of the muscle. A simple example is muscle cramps, which
... More on Muscle Spasms »
- Acetaminophen: Acetaminophen is used for pain and fever relief. There are many products available over the counter that contain acetaminophen. E
... More on Acetaminophen »
- Butalbital: Butalbital is an active ingredient of a number of drugs and medications(null)(null)
... More on Butalbital »
- Pain relief: Pain relief is a very broad class of drugs to relieve or suppress pain. They range from simple over-the
... More on Pain relief »
- Analgesics: Analgesics are the general class of medications that reduce pain. This includes the various over-the-counter medications for minor pains
... More on Analgesics »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.