Bystolic (Nebivolol Hydrochloride)
What conditions and diseases is Bystolic used for the treatment or management of?
Bystolic is a prescription drug that is approved by the FDA (USA) for use in the treatment, prevention, or management of the certain medical conditions and diseases, including:More Indications »
What are the active ingredients of Bystolic?
The active ingredients in Bystolic include:
- Nebivolol Hydrochloride
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Bystolic Tablets by Forest laboratories, Inc.
- Bystolic Tablets by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Bystolic Tablets by Cardinal Health
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Bystolic Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Bystolic include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Bystolic calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Bystolic. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
What warnings or precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Bystolic?
Some of the warnings and precautions that need to be noted when considering Bystolic for use, include the following:
- Abrupt Cessation of Therapy
- Angina and Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Bronchospastic Diseases
- Anesthesia and Major Surgery
- Diabetes and Hypoglycemia
- Peripheral Vascular Disease ...
Would taking Bystolic interfere with other drugs or medications I may be taking?
Some of the interactions are listed below. Bystolic may interact with the following so this needs to be taken into consideration when considering the use of this drug:More Interactions »
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Bystolic?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- System Organ Class -
- Cardiac Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- General Disorders
- Chest pain
- Peripheral edema ...
What are the inactive ingredients in Bystolic?
The inactive ingredients contained in Bystolic are:
- Silicon Dioxide
- Croscarmellose sodium
- D&C red no. 27
- FD&C blue no. 2
- FD&C yellow no. 6
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Starch, corn
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Product Formulation Information: Bystolic
- Hypertensive Disorders: Hypertensive Disorders are those that involve hypertension (high blood pressure) or are related to hypertension. Chronic Hypertension disorders include Essential Hypertension
... More on Hypertensive Disorders »
- Blood Pressure Disorders: The most common blood pressure are chronic high blood pressure (hypertension) and chronic low blood pressure (hypotension). High blood pressure
... More on Blood Pressure Disorders »
- Chronic Hypertension: Chronic Hypertension refers to High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) that is a chronic, ongoing condition. Hypertension is a very common chronic
... More on Chronic Hypertension »
- Essential Hypertension: Essential Hypertension is the common form of chronic hypertension (high blood pressure) without any clear cause. It is often related
... More on Essential Hypertension »
- High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure, or hypertension, occurs when the pressure inside blood vessels is abnormally high. The term may refer to
... More on High Blood Pressure »
- Nervous system: The nervous system is the system of nerves and sensory organs throughout the body. There are various sub-parts of
... More on Nervous system »
- Subcutaneous Tissue: Subcutaneous tissue is tissue that is under the skin layer, but is not muscle tissue. The most common type of
... More on Subcutaneous Tissue »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.