What are the active ingredients of Chaetomium Globosum?
The active ingredients in Chaetomium Globosum include:
- Chaetomium Globosum
What class of drug is Chaetomium Globosum?
Chaetomium Globosum belongs to the class of drugs:
- Non-Standardized Fungal Allergenic Extract
- Increased Histamine Release
- Cell-mediated Immunity
- Increased IgG Production
- Fungal Proteins
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:More Drugs »
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Chaetomium Globosum Injection by Nelco Laboratories, Inc.
- Chaetomium Globosum Injection by Allergy Laboratories, Inc.
Chaetomium Globosum Information Guide
Chaetomium Globosum is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Non-Standardized Fungal Allergenic Extract.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Chaetomium Globosum include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Chaetomium Globosum
- Fungal Allergies: Fungal allergies are allergic reactions caused by a fungus, such as a mold. The allergies are usually caused by the
... More on Fungal Allergies »
- Mold Allergies: Mold allergies are an allergic reaction to molds, such as those in the bathroom. Mold allergies need to be differentiate
... More on Mold Allergies »
- Fungal Infection: Fungal infections are caused by small organisms called fungi (plural) or fungus (singular). They often infect the skin or other
... More on Fungal Infection »
- Allergies: Allergies occur when the immune system responds to a substance. Common examples include dust allergies, pollen allergies (causing hay fever
... More on Allergies »
- Anaphylaxis: Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening extreme allergic reaction to some allergen. The underlying cause is an allergy to some substance
... More on Anaphylaxis »
- Asthma: Asthma is a chronic lung disease that involves inflammation and narrowing of the airways. This results in symptoms such as
... More on Asthma »
- Hay Fever: Hay fever, also called Allergic Rhinitis, is an allergic reaction to pollens are other airborne allergens. Symptoms of hay fever
... More on Hay Fever »
- Immune System Disorders: Immune system disorders have various types, including both under-active immune system and over-active immune system disorders. A poor
... More on Immune System Disorders »
- Runny Nose: A runny nose is a very common symptom with many causes. The related medical terms are rhinitis (nose inflammation) and
... More on Runny Nose »
- Watery eyes: Watery eyes are the result of excessive tear production (epiphora), poor eye drainage, or both. This may lead to an
... More on Watery eyes »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.