What are the active ingredients of German Cockroach?
The active ingredients in German Cockroach include:
- Allergenic Extract- Cockroach, German Blatella Germanica
What class of drug is German Cockroach?
German Cockroach belongs to the class of drugs:
- Non-Standardized Insect Allergenic Extract
- Increased Histamine Release
- Cell-mediated Immunity
- Increased IgG Production
- Insect Proteins
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
- German Cockroach Injection by Nelco Laboratories, Inc.
- German Cockroach Injection by Allergy Laboratories, Inc.
German Cockroach Information Guide
German Cockroach is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Non-Standardized Insect Allergenic Extract.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to German Cockroach include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: German Cockroach
- Allergies: Allergies occur when the immune system responds to a substance. Common examples include dust allergies, pollen allergies (causing hay fever
... More on Allergies »
- Insect Allergies: Insect allergies refers to an allergic reaction to substances or poisons from insects. The best known example is bee sting allergy
... More on Insect Allergies »
- Bee sting: Bee sting refers to the bite or sting from a bee. A bee sting from a single bee is a
... More on Bee sting »
- Insect stings: The stings from a number of insects, notably bees, can cause disease, usually from an allergic reaction. Bee sting allergies
... More on Insect stings »
- Insect bites: The bites and stings from a number of different insects can cause disease through infection or allergic reaction. Mosquito bites
... More on Insect bites »
- Anaphylaxis: Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening extreme allergic reaction to some allergen. The underlying cause is an allergy to some substance
... More on Anaphylaxis »
- Asthma: Asthma is a chronic lung disease that involves inflammation and narrowing of the airways. This results in symptoms such as
... More on Asthma »
- Hay Fever: Hay fever, also called Allergic Rhinitis, is an allergic reaction to pollens are other airborne allergens. Symptoms of hay fever
... More on Hay Fever »
- Immune System Disorders: Immune system disorders have various types, including both under-active immune system and over-active immune system disorders. A poor
... More on Immune System Disorders »
- Runny Nose: A runny nose is a very common symptom with many causes. The related medical terms are rhinitis (nose inflammation) and
... More on Runny Nose »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.