What is Hydoxyzine pamoate?
Hydroxyzine Pamoate Capsules are used to relieve the symptoms of anxiety and tension from psychoneurosis. Hydroxyzine Pamoate Capsules are also used as an aid in organic disease states in which anxiety is shown. Hydroxyzine Pamoate Capsules are also useful in
... More »
What diseases and conditions are treated by Hydoxyzine pamoate?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Hydoxyzine pamoate include:
- Anxiety (in organic disease states)
- Chronic Urticaria
- Atopic Dermatoses
- Contact Dermatoses
- Pruritus (histamine-mediated)
- General Anesthesia (premedication, following surgery)
What are the active ingredients of Hydoxyzine pamoate?
The active ingredients in Hydoxyzine pamoate include:
What class of drug is Hydoxyzine pamoate?
Hydoxyzine pamoate belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Solution forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Hydoxyzine pamoate Capsules by PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hydoxyzine pamoate Capsules by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Hydoxyzine pamoate Information Guide
Hydoxyzine pamoate is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Antihistamine.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Hydoxyzine pamoate include:More Diseases »
Drugs may have a number of warnings associated with their use. What are the warnings regarding the use of Hydoxyzine pamoate?
Some of the warnings are below. Any use of Hydoxyzine pamoate needs to heed warnings surrounding the following:More Warnings »
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Hydoxyzine pamoate?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Central Nervous System
What are the inactive ingredients in Hydoxyzine pamoate?
The inactive ingredients contained in Hydoxyzine pamoate are:
- Colloidal silicon dioxide
- D&C yellow no. 10
- FD&C green no. 3
- FD&C yellow no. 6
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Sodium starch glycolate type a potato
- Titanium Dioxide
Product Formulation Information: Hydoxyzine pamoate
- Psychoneurosis: Psychoneurosis, or simply “Neurosis”, refers to mental health conditions where a person may suffer from anxiety or other emotional stress
... More on Psychoneurosis »
- Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety Disorders are mental health disorders involving excessive anxiety. Although some level of anxiety can be normal for a person
... More on Anxiety Disorders »
- Anxiety Attack: An anxiety attack is usually another name for a “panic attack” and is often related to panic disorder and other
... More on Anxiety Attack »
- Allergies: Allergies occur when the immune system responds to a substance. Common examples include dust allergies, pollen allergies (causing hay fever
... More on Allergies »
- Asthma: Asthma is a chronic lung disease that involves inflammation and narrowing of the airways. This results in symptoms such as
... More on Asthma »
- Anxiety: Anxiety is the well-known feeling of concern. Some level of rational anxiety is normal some of the time and
... More on Anxiety »
- Organic Disease: The term “organic disease” refers to some type of physical disease or disorder of the body or the many body
... More on Organic Disease »
- Pruritus: Pruritus refers to itchiness or itching. Pruritus Ani refers to anal itching. There are many possible causes of itching including
... More on Pruritus »
- Hives: Hives, also called urticaria, are an immune reaction on the skin leading to small red wheals. Urticaria is often acute
... More on Hives »
- Rash: The causes of a rash on the skin are many. There are literally hundreds and it can take some time
... More on Rash »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.