What are the active ingredients of Lithium?
The active ingredients in Lithium include:
What class of drug is Lithium?
Lithium belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Solution forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Lithium Solution by Roxane Laboratories, Inc
- Lithium Solution by Cardinal Health
- Lithium Solution by Precision Dose Inc.
Lithium Information Guide
Lithium is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Mood Stabilizer.
Product Formulation Information: Lithium
- Lithium Carbonate: Lithium carbonate capsules are used to treat the manic episodes of bipolar disorder (previously called Manic Depressive Illness (Manic) in
... More on Lithium Carbonate »
- Mood Stabilizer: Mood Stabilizer is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Mood Stabilizer »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.