Lollicaine Bubble Gum (Benzocaine)
What are the active ingredients of Lollicaine Bubble Gum?
The active ingredients in Lollicaine Bubble Gum include:
What class of drug is Lollicaine Bubble Gum?
Lollicaine Bubble Gum belongs to the class of drugs:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Lollicaine Bubble Gum Information Guide
Lollicaine Bubble Gum is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Standardized Chemical Allergen.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Lollicaine Bubble Gum include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Lollicaine Bubble Gum
- Allergies: Allergies occur when the immune system responds to a substance. Common examples include dust allergies, pollen allergies (causing hay fever
... More on Allergies »
- Food Allergies: Food allergies occur when the body’s immune system reacts against a substance in food causing an allergic reaction. Common
... More on Food Allergies »
- Anaphylaxis: Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening extreme allergic reaction to some allergen. The underlying cause is an allergy to some substance
... More on Anaphylaxis »
- Asthma: Asthma is a chronic lung disease that involves inflammation and narrowing of the airways. This results in symptoms such as
... More on Asthma »
- Hay Fever: Hay fever, also called Allergic Rhinitis, is an allergic reaction to pollens are other airborne allergens. Symptoms of hay fever
... More on Hay Fever »
- Immune System Disorders: Immune system disorders have various types, including both under-active immune system and over-active immune system disorders. A poor
... More on Immune System Disorders »
- Cough: Cough is a well-known symptom with many causes. The most common cause of a cough is a respiratory infection
... More on Cough »
- Mouth Ulcers: Mouth ulcers or similar mouth lesions have a variety of causes. Severity ranges from mild to life-threatening (e.g
... More on Mouth Ulcers »
- Ear pain: Ear pain usually refers to the internal pain called “earache”. Ear pain may also sometimes refer to physical pain of
... More on Ear pain »
- Runny Nose: A runny nose is a very common symptom with many causes. The related medical terms are rhinitis (nose inflammation) and
... More on Runny Nose »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.