What is Lopressor HCT?
Lopressor HCT is used to manage typertension. Lopressor HCT is a fixed-combination drug and is not for use as the initial therapy for hypertension. Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, means that the blood is pumping through the
... More »
What diseases and conditions are treated by Lopressor HCT?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Lopressor HCT include:More Diseases »
What are the active ingredients of Lopressor HCT?
The active ingredients in Lopressor HCT include:
What class of drug is Lopressor HCT?
Lopressor HCT belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Lopressor HCT Tablets by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Lopressor HCT Tablets by Validus Pharmaceuticals LLC
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Lopressor HCT Information Guide
Lopressor HCT is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of:
- beta-Adrenergic Blocker
- Thiazide Diuretic
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Lopressor HCT include:More Diseases »
What are the inactive ingredients in Lopressor HCT?
The inactive ingredients contained in Lopressor HCT are:
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Silicon Dioxide
- Starch, corn
- FD&C blue no. 1
- Magnesium stearate
- Sodium starch glycolate type a potato
- Stearic acid
Product Formulation Information: Lopressor HCT
- Hypertensive Disorders: Hypertensive Disorders are those that involve hypertension (high blood pressure) or are related to hypertension. Chronic Hypertension disorders include Essential Hypertension
... More on Hypertensive Disorders »
- Blood Pressure Disorders: The most common blood pressure are chronic high blood pressure (hypertension) and chronic low blood pressure (hypotension). High blood pressure
... More on Blood Pressure Disorders »
- Chronic Hypertension: Chronic Hypertension refers to High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) that is a chronic, ongoing condition. Hypertension is a very common chronic
... More on Chronic Hypertension »
- Essential Hypertension: Essential Hypertension is the common form of chronic hypertension (high blood pressure) without any clear cause. It is often related
... More on Essential Hypertension »
- Heart Attack: Heart attack, also called Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI), occurs when the heart does not get enough blood supply. It is
... More on Heart Attack »
- Stroke: A stroke is a brain event that is a medical emergency. If you are concerned that you or someone with
... More on Stroke »
- Kidney Failure: Kidney failure is inadequate function of the kidneys, also called renal failure. Kidney failure may be acute or chronic.
... More on Kidney Failure »
- Obesity: Obesity is an excess of body weight due to fatty tissue. Milder forms are called “overweight”. See also the symptom
... More on Obesity »
- Arrhythmias: An arrhythmia is the general name for a heart rhythm disorder, where the heart’s regular heartbeat has an abnormality
... More on Arrhythmias »
- Heart Disorders: Heart disorders include many different types of diseases of the heart. Heart disease often refers to coronary heart disease, although
... More on Heart Disorders »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.