Maxalt-Mlt (Rizatriptan Benzoate)
What conditions and diseases is Maxalt-Mlt used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Maxalt-Mlt?
The active ingredients in Maxalt-Mlt include:
What class of drug is Maxalt-Mlt?
Maxalt-Mlt belongs to the class of drugs:
- Serotonin 1b Receptor Agonists
- Serotonin 1d Receptor Agonists
- Serotonin-1b and Serotonin-1d Receptor Agonist
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Maxalt-Mlt Tablets by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Maxalt-Mlt Tablets by STAT RX USA LLC
- Maxalt-Mlt Tablets by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Maxalt-Mlt Information Guide
Maxalt-Mlt is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Serotonin-1b and Serotonin-1d Receptor Agonist.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Maxalt-Mlt include:More Diseases »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Maxalt-Mlt?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Maxalt-Mlt for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Binding to Melanin-Containing Tissues
- MAXALT-MLT Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Drug Interactions
- Drug/Laboratory Test Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility ...
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Maxalt-Mlt?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Atypical Sensations
- Pain and other Pressure Sensations
- Chest Pain
- tightness/pressure and/or heaviness
- Neck/throat ...
What are the inactive ingredients in Maxalt-Mlt?
The inactive ingredients contained in Maxalt-Mlt are:
Product Formulation Information: Maxalt-Mlt
- Migraine: Migraine refers to a chronic headache condition, which usually recurs over time. Migraines vary with people, ranging from a headache
... More on Migraine »
- Aura: An aura refers to a set of symptoms occurring before another condition such as a migraine or epileptic seizure. It
... More on Aura »
- Headache: Everyone is familiar with a simple headache, which is annoying but disappears after a few hours. There are many other
... More on Headache »
- Hemiplegia: Hemiplegia is total paralysis of one-side of the body. Hemiplegia means vertical paralysis: one leg paralyzed, one arm, and
... More on Hemiplegia »
- Rizatriptan Benzoate: Rizatriptan Benzoate is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Rizatriptan Benzoate »
- Serotonin 1b Receptor Agonists: Serotonin 1b Receptor Agonists is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Serotonin 1b Receptor Agonists »
- Serotonin 1d Receptor Agonists: Serotonin 1d Receptor Agonists is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Serotonin 1d Receptor Agonists »
- Serotonin-1b and Serotonin-1d Receptor Agonist: Serotonin-1b and Serotonin-1d Receptor Agonist is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Serotonin-1b and Serotonin-1d Receptor Agonist »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.