Nexiclon XR (Clonidine)
What conditions and diseases is Nexiclon XR used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients of Nexiclon XR?
The active ingredients in Nexiclon XR include:
What class of drug is Nexiclon XR?
Nexiclon XR belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
Nexiclon XR Information Guide
Nexiclon XR is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Central alpha-2 Adrenergic Agonist.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Nexiclon XR include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Nexiclon XR calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Nexiclon XR. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:
- Initial Dose
- Maintenance Dose
- Patients Currently Using Clonidine Hydrochloride Immediate Release Tablets
- Renal Impairment
What warnings or precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Nexiclon XR?
Some of the warnings and precautions that need to be noted when considering Nexiclon XR for use, include the following:
- General Precautions
- Perioperative Use
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Nexiclon XR?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- NEXICLON XR Clinical Trial Experience
- Experience with Immediate-Release Clonidine
What are the inactive ingredients in Nexiclon XR?
The inactive ingredients contained in Nexiclon XR are:
- Sodium silicate
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Vinyl acetate
- Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate
- D&C yellow no. 10
- FD&C yellow no. 6
- Coconut oil
- Titanium Dioxide
Product Formulation Information: Nexiclon XR
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a behavioral disorder where a person has difficulties with attention, concentration, hyperactivity and/or
... More on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder »
- Anxiety Disorders: Anxiety Disorders are mental health disorders involving excessive anxiety. Although some level of anxiety can be normal for a person
... More on Anxiety Disorders »
- Migraine: Migraine refers to a chronic headache condition, which usually recurs over time. Migraines vary with people, ranging from a headache
... More on Migraine »
- Pain Disorders: Pain Disorders is a general category of disorders that cause chronic pain. Some examples include Arthritic pain, Chronic Back Pain
... More on Pain Disorders »
- Drug withdrawal: Drug withdrawal refers to symptoms caused by removing a medication or substance that was previously being taken. Well-known examples
... More on Drug withdrawal »
- Hypertensive Disorders: Hypertensive Disorders are those that involve hypertension (high blood pressure) or are related to hypertension. Chronic Hypertension disorders include Essential Hypertension
... More on Hypertensive Disorders »
- Blood Pressure Disorders: The most common blood pressure are chronic high blood pressure (hypertension) and chronic low blood pressure (hypotension). High blood pressure
... More on Blood Pressure Disorders »
- Chronic Hypertension: Chronic Hypertension refers to High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) that is a chronic, ongoing condition. Hypertension is a very common chronic
... More on Chronic Hypertension »
- Essential Hypertension: Essential Hypertension is the common form of chronic hypertension (high blood pressure) without any clear cause. It is often related
... More on Essential Hypertension »
- Kidney Disorders: Kidney disorders, or renal disorders, refers to any of the group of diseases that affect the kidneys. Acute kidney conditions
... More on Kidney Disorders »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.