What are the active ingredients of Niacin?
The active ingredients in Niacin include:
What class of drug is Niacin?
Niacin belongs to the class of drugs:
- Nicotinic Acid
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:
- Vitafol One
- Vitafol Plus
- Reaphirm Plant Source DHA
- O-Cal Prenatal Vitamin ...
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
Niacin Information Guide
Niacin is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Nicotinic Acid.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Niacin include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Niacin
- Vitamin B deficiency: Vitamin B deficiencies are an inadequate level of any of the B vitamins in the body. A common example is
... More on Vitamin B deficiency »
- Vitamin deficiency: Vitamin deficiencies are an inadequate level of any of the important vitamins in the body. A vitamin deficiency may arise
... More on Vitamin deficiency »
- Nephrocaps-QT: Nephrocaps QT Quick-Dissolve Tablets are used to manage the diets of patients who have chronic kidney failure, uremia (high
... More on Nephrocaps-QT »
- O-Cal Prenatal Vitamin: O-CAL PRENATAL Vitamin & Mineral Supplement with Folic Acid is used as a vitamin and mineral supplement before, during, and
... More on O-Cal Prenatal Vitamin »
- MVC-Fluoride: MVC - Fluoride Multivitamin with Fluoride Chewable Tablets are a multivamin that also contains fluoride. MVC ® - Fluoride Multivitamin with Fluoride Chewable
... More on MVC-Fluoride »
- Reno Caps: Reno Caps is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Reno Caps »
- PreNatal Vitamins Plus: This vitamin and mineral supplement is for use by women before, during and after pregnancy. This supplement can by used
... More on PreNatal Vitamins Plus »
- VP-PNV-DHA: VP-PNV-DHA Prenatal Vitamins and Minerals is a vitamin/mineral and omega-3 fatty acid supplement that is used
... More on VP-PNV-DHA »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.