What are the active ingredients of Sildenafil Citrate?
The active ingredients in Sildenafil Citrate include:
- Sildenafil Citrate
What class of drug is Sildenafil Citrate?
Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the class of drugs:
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:More Drugs »
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Sildenafil Citrate Tablets by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Sildenafil Citrate Tablets by American Health Packaging
Sildenafil Citrate Information Guide
Sildenafil Citrate is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor.
How is the dosage of Sildenafil Citrate calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Sildenafil Citrate. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:More About Dosage »
What warnings or precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Sildenafil Citrate?
Some of the warnings and precautions that need to be noted when considering Sildenafil Citrate for use, include the following:
- Mortality with Pediatric Use
- Worsening Pulmonary Vascular Occlusive Disease
- Visual Loss
- Hearing Loss
- Combination with other PDE-5 ...
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Sildenafil Citrate?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Sildenafil 20 mg TID
- Dyspnea exacerbated
- Gastritis ...
Product Formulation Information: Sildenafil Citrate
- Sildenafil: Sildenafil Tablets are used to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (WHO Group I) to improve the ability of adults to exercise
... More on Sildenafil »
- Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor: Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor is a class of medications including a number of different(null)(null)
... More on Phosphodiesterase 5 Inhibitor »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.