Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen
What conditions and diseases is Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen used for the treatment or management of?
What are the active ingredients?
The active ingredients in Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen include:
What class of drug?
Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen belongs to the class of drugs:
- Standardized Pollen Allergenic Extract
- Increased Histamine Release
- Cell-mediated Immunity
- Increased IgG Production
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen Injection by Antigen Laboratories, Inc.
- Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen Injection by Allergy Laboratories, Inc.
Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen Information Guide
Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Standardized Pollen Allergenic Extract.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen include:More Diseases »
Product Formulation Information: Standardized Short Ragweed Pollen
- Pollen Allergies: Pollen allergies are an allergic reaction to small grains of pollen that are carried in the air from various plants
... More on Pollen Allergies »
- Respiratory Allergies: Respiratory allergies are allergies affecting the respiratory system, which is the airways from the nose down to the lungs. Common
... More on Respiratory Allergies »
- Allergies: Allergies occur when the immune system responds to a substance. Common examples include dust allergies, pollen allergies (causing hay fever
... More on Allergies »
- Hay Fever: Hay fever, also called Allergic Rhinitis, is an allergic reaction to pollens are other airborne allergens. Symptoms of hay fever
... More on Hay Fever »
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis: Perennial allergic rhinitis, also called Perennial allergic rhinitis, is hay fever (allergic rhinitis) that arises annual in relation to the
... More on Seasonal allergic rhinitis »
- Anaphylaxis: Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening extreme allergic reaction to some allergen. The underlying cause is an allergy to some substance
... More on Anaphylaxis »
- Asthma: Asthma is a chronic lung disease that involves inflammation and narrowing of the airways. This results in symptoms such as
... More on Asthma »
- Immune System Disorders: Immune system disorders have various types, including both under-active immune system and over-active immune system disorders. A poor
... More on Immune System Disorders »
- Runny Nose: A runny nose is a very common symptom with many causes. The related medical terms are rhinitis (nose inflammation) and
... More on Runny Nose »
- Watery eyes: Watery eyes are the result of excessive tear production (epiphora), poor eye drainage, or both. This may lead to an
... More on Watery eyes »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.