What is Tizanidine?
Tizanidine Tablets are prescription-only and are used to manage spasticity. Tizanidine Tablets are a short-acting dug and should be saved for those times and events when relieving the spasticity is the most important.
... More »
What diseases and conditions are treated by Tizanidine?
Some conditions and diseases that may be treated by Tizanidine include:More Diseases »
What are the active ingredients of Tizanidine?
The active ingredients in Tizanidine include:
What class of drug is Tizanidine?
Tizanidine belongs to the class of drugs:
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Tablet forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Tizanidine Tablets by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
- Tizanidine Tablets by STAT Rx USA LLC
- Tizanidine Tablets by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Tizanidine Tablets by PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Medsource Pharmaceuticals
- Tizanidine Tablets by Unit Dose Services
- Tizanidine Tablets by UDL Laboratories, Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by REMEDYREPACK INC.
- Tizanidine Tablets by H.J. Harkins Company, Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- Tizanidine Tablets by Cardinal Health
- Tizanidine Tablets by CARACO PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES, LTD.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Clinical Solutions Wholesale
- Tizanidine Tablets by New Horizon Rx Group, LLC
- Tizanidine Tablets by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Apotex Corp.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Direct Rx
- Tizanidine Tablets by Bryant Ranch Prepack
- Tizanidine Tablets by Altura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
- Tizanidine Tablets by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Tizanidine Tablets by McKesson Contract Packaging
This product comes in different forms from different suppliers in the USA:
- Tizanidine by STAT Rx USA LLC
- Tizanidine by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Tizanidine by Medsource Pharmaceuticals
- Tizanidine by Cardinal Health
- Tizanidine by Unit Dose Services
- Tizanidine by CARACO PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES, LTD.
- Tizanidine by H.J. Harkins Company, Inc.
- Tizanidine by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- Tizanidine by UDL Laboratories, Inc.
- Tizanidine by Bryant Ranch Prepack
- Tizanidine by Altura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tizanidine by McKesson Contract Packaging
- Tizanidine by Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- Tizanidine by REMEDYREPACK INC.
- Tizanidine by Apotex Corp.
- Tizanidine by PD-Rx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Tizanidine by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- Tizanidine by Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
Tizanidine Information Guide
Tizanidine is a prescription drug that belongs to the pharmacologic class of Central alpha-2 Adrenergic Agonist.
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Tizanidine include:More Diseases »
Drugs may have a number of warnings associated with their use. What are the warnings regarding the use of Tizanidine?
Some of the warnings are below. Any use of Tizanidine needs to heed warnings surrounding the following:
- LIMITED DATA BASE FOR CHRONIC USE OF SINGLE DOSES ABOVE 8 MG AND MULTIPLE DOSES ABOVE 24 MG PER DAY ...
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Tizanidine?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Tizanidine for use in particular situations such as the following:
- Drug Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
- Pregnancy Category C
- LABOR AND DELIVERY SECTION
- Nursing Mothers
- PEDIATRIC USE SECTION
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Tizanidine?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:
- Tizanidine Tablet
- Dry Mouth
- Liver function tests abnormal
- Speech disorder
- Amblyopia (blurred vision) ...
What are the inactive ingredients in Tizanidine?
The inactive ingredients contained in Tizanidine are:
- Anhydrous lactose
- Cellulose, microcrystalline
- Silicon Dioxide
- Stearic acid
Product Formulation Information: Tizanidine
- Multiple Sclerosis: Multiple Sclerosis (often called just “MS”) is a disease of the spinal cord and nerves. The cause is an attack
... More on Multiple Sclerosis »
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a progressive and degenerative disease of the neuromuscular system. It is also known as Lou
... More on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis »
- Migraine: Migraine refers to a chronic headache condition, which usually recurs over time. Migraines vary with people, ranging from a headache
... More on Migraine »
- Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain disorder where various points in the body become sensitive and painful. Symptoms may include muscle pain
... More on Fibromyalgia »
- Spasticity: Spasticity refers to abnormal tightness, increased muscle tone, or excessive contraction of muscles. It is a type of hypertonia. The
... More on Spasticity »
- Muscle Spasms: Muscle spasms, including muscle cramps, refer to an abnormal contraction of the muscle. A simple example is muscle cramps, which
... More on Muscle Spasms »
- Muscle Cramps: Muscle cramps are a common symptom where a muscle painfully contracts for an extended period, which is a type of
... More on Muscle Cramps »
- Muscle tightness: Muscle tightness might mean muscle spasm, muscle cramp, muscular rigidity, or various other muscle symptoms. Common types include abdominal rigidity
... More on Muscle tightness »
- Back Pain: Back pain is a common symptom that has many possible causes. The most common cause of new back pain is
... More on Back Pain »
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a difficulty with sleep, either in falling asleep or in staying asleep. Difficulty with sleeping can occur for
... More on Insomnia »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.