What conditions and diseases is Vasopressin used for the treatment or management of?
Vasopressin Injection, USP is indicated for prevention and treatment of postoperative abdominal distention, in abdominal roentgenography to dispel interfering gas
... More Indications »
What are the active ingredients of Vasopressin?
The active ingredients in Vasopressin include:
Drugs with this Active Ingredient
The drugs that contain this as an active ingredient include:More Drugs »
The available forms from suppliers in the USA include:
Injection forms from suppliers in the USA:
- Vasopressin Injection by American Regent, Inc.
- Vasopressin Injection by General Injectables & Vaccines, Inc
- Vasopressin Injection by Feneral Injectables & Vaccines, Inc
- Vasopressin Injection by Cardinal Health
- Vasopressin Injection by APP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Vasopressin Information Guide
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Vasopressin include:More Diseases »
How is the dosage of Vasopressin calculated?
Only a health professional is qualified to work out the dosage of Vasopressin. The dosage needs to be determined depending on a variety of factors including:More About Dosage »
What precautions need to be taken when considering the use of Vasopressin?
Some of the precautions need to be noted when considering Vasopressin for use in particular situations such as the following:More Precautions »
Would taking Vasopressin interfere with other drugs or medications I may be taking?
Some of the interactions are listed below. Vasopressin may interact with the following so this needs to be taken into consideration when considering the use of this drug:More Interactions »
What are the possible side-effects (adverse effects or unintended effects) of taking Vasopressin?
Some of the possible side-effects or adverse reactions may include effects such as:More Side Effects »
Product Formulation Information: Vasopressin
- Diabetes Insipidus: Diabetes insipidus is a disorder of the pituitary gland and kidneys. Its hallmark symptom is extreme volume of clear (insipid)
... More on Diabetes Insipidus »
- Nervous system: The nervous system is the system of nerves and sensory organs throughout the body. There are various sub-parts of
... More on Nervous system »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.