What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is a vitamin in the B group of vitamins. A deficiency of Vitamin B 12 causes the disease of Vitamin B12 deficiency, which is an insidious disease that may go undiagnosed. Read more about: Vitamin B12 deficiency.
... More »
Drugs in this Class
The drugs that are in this drug class may include:
- Ferralet 90
- Multi-Vit with Fluoride
- Multi Vitamin with Fluoride
- Vitafol One
- Vitafol Plus ...
Related Disease Topics
Disease articles related to Vitamin B12 include:More Diseases »
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common deficiency that is difficult to diagnose. It may have vague symptoms, and also cause
... More on Vitamin B12 Deficiency »
- Vitamin: Vitamins are natural substances that are either ingested in food or created within the body. Vitamins are often available commercially
... More on Vitamin »
- NataFort: NataFort is a multivitamin/mineral for women who are pregnant, as well as women prior to conception and also after
... More on NataFort »
- Nephrocaps-QT: Nephrocaps QT Quick-Dissolve Tablets are used to manage the diets of patients who have chronic kidney failure, uremia (high
... More on Nephrocaps-QT »
- Cyanocobalamin: Cyanocobalamin is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Cyanocobalamin »
- Multi-Vit with Fluoride: MULTI-VIT WITH FLUORIDE 0.25 mg DROPS are used to supplement the diet by providing 9 essential vitamins. MULTI
... More on Multi-Vit with Fluoride »
- Multi Vitamin with Fluoride: Multi Vitamin with Fluoride is a generic drug that has a variety of different formulations...(null)(null)
... More on Multi Vitamin with Fluoride »
- Folbic: Folbic tablets are available by prescription only and are used to provide nutrition for people with hyperhomocysteinemia (high homosysteine levels
... More on Folbic »
- O-Cal Prenatal Vitamin: O-CAL PRENATAL Vitamin & Mineral Supplement with Folic Acid is used as a vitamin and mineral supplement before, during, and
... More on O-Cal Prenatal Vitamin »
- Prenatal Plus Iron: Prenatal Plus Iron Tablets are a vitamin and mineral supplement that can be used before, during and after pregnancy to
... More on Prenatal Plus Iron »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.