Digestive symptoms is a broad category including many problems with the digestive tract. This includes stomach symptoms, intestinal symptoms, and rectal symptoms. Obvious symptoms include abdominal pain, diarrhea, indigestion, and so on.
... More »
Common types of digestive symptoms include:
- Acid reflux
- Flatulence (flatus)
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Gastric motility symptoms ...
- Rectal Disorders: Rectal disorders are disorders of the internal rectal region which is near the anus. There is much overlap with the
... More on Rectal Disorders »
- Reflux: Reflux is the regurgitation of stomach contents into the mouth (acid reflux), usually along with a particular type of epigastric
... More on Reflux »
- Gastric Motility Disorders: Gastric Motility Disorders are diseases where the stomach and intestines have slower motion (motility) of digested food. The result is
... More on Gastric Motility Disorders »
- Esophagus Disorders: Esophagus disorders are disorders affecting the esophagus, which is the tube from the back of the throat down into the
... More on Esophagus Disorders »
- Anal Disorders: Anal disorders are disorders of the anus, which is the external opening out from the rectum. There is much overlap
... More on Anal Disorders »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:More Symptoms »
Related Disease and Condition Topics
Read about these medical conditions related to Digestive Symptoms:More Diseases »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.