Excessive sweating, or diaphoresis, can be normal or can indicate a disorder. The body can sweat excessively due to a number of causes. Other types of sweating symptoms are also possible, such as lack of sweat. Causes of over-sweating
... More »
Simple Causes: Excessive sweating does not have to be a major disease. There are many simple causes to consider.
- Normal sweating ...
Is excessive sweating the best description of your symptoms? Some other possible sweat-related symptoms may be closer to your
... More Similar Symptoms »
- Puberty: Puberty is the physical transition from childhood into adulthood. It brings about numerous physical changes in the bodies of boys
... More on Puberty »
- Menopause: Menopause is the cessation of menstruation in adult women. The transition prior to full cessation of periods in menopause is
... More on Menopause »
- Dehydration: Dehydration is a lack of adequate fluid in the body. Dehydration is a dangerous complication of various infections, and can
... More on Dehydration »
- Obesity: Obesity is an excess of body weight due to fatty tissue. Milder forms are called “overweight”. See also the symptom
... More on Obesity »
- Menstruation: Menstruation is the cycle of fertility in women and teenage females. A normal menstrual cycle allows a woman to become
... More on Menstruation »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:More Symptoms »
Related Disease and Condition Topics
Read about these medical conditions related to Excessive Sweating:More Diseases »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.