Extremity pain or “pain in the extremity” refers to pain at the end of the limbs, meaning the “extremity” of the arms or legs. Particular types include: hand pain, foot pain, arm pain, leg pain.
... More »
- Pain: Pain is a very common symptom that can affect almost any region of the body. Common types of pain include
... More on Pain »
- Hand Pain: Hand pain is most likely to result from some kind of physical injury to the hand. A fall onto an
... More on Hand Pain »
- Foot Pain: Foot pain can arise from any of the various parts of the foot: heel pain, arch pain, sole pain, ball
... More on Foot Pain »
- Arm Pain: Arm pain may affect the upper or lower part of the arm. The most likely cause is a physical injury
... More on Arm Pain »
- Leg Pain: Leg pain is usually caused by a physical injury, such as a contusion, strain, sprain, fracture, or other injury. However
... More on Leg Pain »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:
... More Symptoms »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.