Illness, or feeling ill, is a very general and non-specific symptom description. Consider various more specific symptom descriptions: fever, nausea/vomiting, malaise, fatigue, weakness, pain, vague symptoms, unwell, and other symptoms.
... More »
- Fever: A fever is a high body temperature and can be caused by hundreds of different conditions. The most common causes
... More on Fever »
- Nausea: Nausea is that queasy feeling of sickness in the stomach. It is often related to vomiting, but can also occur
... More on Nausea »
- Vomiting: Vomiting, also called emesis, is a very common symptom. It is often related to nausea and commonly caused by a
... More on Vomiting »
- Malaise: Malaise is the feeling of being generally unwell and/or of lacking energy. The most likely cause is probably some
... More on Malaise »
- Fatigue: Fatigue has a number of different causes. It is important to clarify whether it is physical fatigue or mental fatigue
... More on Fatigue »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:More Symptoms »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.