There are various types of menstrual symptoms with various different causes. There is much variety in female menstrual cycles and not all symptoms are indicative of any disorder. Nevertheless, there are also various causes that can impact the menstrual cycle
... More »
Causes of menstrual symptoms include:
- Normal menstruation. Not all symptoms indicate an abnormality.
- Emotional stress
- Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) ...
Types of menstrual symptoms include:
- Menstrual pain
- Amenorrhea (absent periods)
- Menstrual irregularity
- Skipped periods
- Menorrhagia (heavy or abnormally long periods) ...
- Menstruation: Menstruation is the cycle of fertility in women and teenage females. A normal menstrual cycle allows a woman to become
... More on Menstruation »
- Vaginal Disorders: Vaginal Disorders are disorders or disease of the female vagina. Inflammation of the vagina is called vaginitis; vaginal infection is
... More on Vaginal Disorders »
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is the condition of a woman having a fetus from conception through to childbirth. The general topic of conception
... More on Pregnancy »
- Stress: Stress is the general condition of emotional or physical stress. This condition can have real physical effects on the body
... More on Stress »
- Premenstrual Syndrome: Premenstrual Syndrome is a group of symptoms that may occur in women shortly prior to their menstrual period. Symptoms may
... More on Premenstrual Syndrome »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:More Symptoms »
Related Disease and Condition Topics
Read about these medical conditions related to Menstrual Symptoms:More Diseases »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.