A pelvic mass is a solid mass or tumor in the pelvic region. Although usually related to the female reproductive tract, there are other causes and the symptom can also occur in males. Also common is pelvic pain.
... More »
Pregnancy-Related Causes: A pelvic mass may be related to pregnancy in women:
- Pregnancy (normal or abnormal)
- Pregnancy complications (e ...
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is the condition of a woman having a fetus from conception through to childbirth. The general topic of conception
... More on Pregnancy »
- Ectopic Pregnancy: Ectopic pregnancy is an abnormal implantation of the embryo in the fallopian tubes, rather than correctly implanting in the uterus
... More on Ectopic Pregnancy »
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is an infection of the internal reproductive organs in women. The infection may involve the uterus
... More on Pelvic Inflammatory Disease »
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is abnormal growth of fragments of the endometrial lining of the uterus in women. These endometrial fragments grow in
... More on Endometriosis »
- Uterine Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are benign tumors in the wall of the uterus in women. Fibroids are very common, usually occurring after
... More on Uterine Fibroids »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:More Symptoms »
Related Disease and Condition Topics
Read about these medical conditions related to Pelvic Mass:More Diseases »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.