Physical Symptoms Overview
Physical symptoms are all symptoms of the body, excluding those that are mental symptoms. There are many, many types of physical symptoms. And each of these symptoms has many possible causes.
• • •
Back to: « Physical Symptoms
- Common Diseases: There are many different common diseases. Everyone knows about the common infectious respiratory diseases such as: common cold, flu, croup
... More on Common Diseases »
- Injury: Injury, also called “trauma” in medical terms, refers to the physical injury to a body part or organ. There are
... More on Injury »
- Cyanosis: Cyanosis is a medical term for blueness (“cyan” means blue) or purple coloration of the skin and other membranes due
... More on Cyanosis »
- Ulcer: An ulcer is a lesion of the skin or a membrane where the layer of skin is lost and an
... More on Ulcer »
- Reflux: Reflux is the regurgitation of stomach contents into the mouth (acid reflux), usually along with a particular type of epigastric
... More on Reflux »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.