Pressure is a general symptom description that can mean a number of different symptoms. In particular, in may refer to either a physical symptom or to a mental symptom of emotional pressure. Physical pressure may include symptoms such as chest tightness (chest pressure), difficulty breathing, muscle spasms, abdominal discomfort, and other similar symptoms. Pressure may also refer to “blood pressure” (hypertension, hypotension), “intracranial pressure” (ICP), “intraocular pressure” (eye pressure) or “lymphatic pressure”. Mental pressure may include such symptoms as anxiety, stress (emotional stress), tiredness, fatigue, and other emotional symptoms.
• • •
Back to: « Pressure
- Hypotension: Hypotension refers to low blood pressure; high blood pressure is called Hypertension. Hypotension may be related to dangerous causes such
... More on Hypotension »
- Stress: Stress is the general condition of emotional or physical stress. This condition can have real physical effects on the body
... More on Stress »
- Physical Symptoms: Physical symptoms are all symptoms of the body, excluding those that are mental symptoms. There are many, many types of
... More on Physical Symptoms »
- Mental symptoms: Mental symptoms are symptoms of the brain and thought. There are various “mental health symptoms” related to emotions, moods, and
... More on Mental symptoms »
- Breathing Difficulty: Breathing difficulty, also called “dyspnea”, refers to any kind of difficulty with breathing, including any pain or discomfort on breathing
... More on Breathing Difficulty »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.