Sleep Symptoms Overview
Sleep symptoms include symptoms such as excessive sleepiness or sleep difficulties. Insomnia refers to a difficulty falling asleep or difficulty staying asleep. Hypersomnia is a disorder with far too much sleep. Other sleep problems include: nightmares and abnormal dreams, sleep apnea, nocturia, bedwetting, and many others.
• • •
Back to: « Sleep Symptoms
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep apnea is a form of sleep-disordered breathing where a person stops breathing for short intervals during sleep. The
... More on Sleep Apnea »
- Sleepiness: Sleepiness is a common issue in life and is not necessarily a medical issue. Simple causes include sleep inadequacy from
... More on Sleepiness »
- Sleeping Difficulty: Difficulty sleeping or insomnia includes both difficulty in falling asleep and difficulty in staying asleep. Sometimes the cause of insomnia
... More on Sleeping Difficulty »
- Hypersomnia: Hypersomnia, also hypersomnolence, is excessive sleeping. It may lead to tiredness (excessive daytime sleepiness) and sleeping late. Differential diagnosis includes
... More on Hypersomnia »
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a difficulty with sleep, either in falling asleep or in staying asleep. Difficulty with sleeping can occur for
... More on Insomnia »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.