Tunnel vision is a loss of peripheral vision whereby only the central vision is available, and it is like looking down a tunnel.
... More »
Causes of tunnel vision include:
- Glaucoma (Chronic open-angle glaucoma)
- Retinal degeneration
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Laser photocoagulation therapy (i.e. for ...
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is a serious eye disorder where the eye’s internal pressure gets too high. There are two types: acute
... More on Glaucoma »
- Chronic Open-Angle Glaucoma: Chronic Open-Angle Glaucoma is a slow-onset chronic form of glaucoma, where the eye’s internal pressure is too
... More on Chronic Open-Angle Glaucoma »
- Retinopathy: Retinopathy is a general term for disorders of the retina in the eye, but in common usage it describes retinal
... More on Retinopathy »
- Retinal Detachment: Retinal Detachment, or a detached retina, is a serious eye disorder where the eye’s retinal becomes detached from the
... More on Retinal Detachment »
- Malingering: Malingering is the medical name for a patient giving false information to a doctor for personal gain. The motive is
... More on Malingering »
Related Symptom Topics
Read more about these related symptoms:More Symptoms »
Related Disease and Condition Topics
Read about these medical conditions related to Tunnel vision:More Diseases »
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.